بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!


Today is Teacher's Day and I wish to all teachers that had teach me before,now and future, may Allah bless you and Yubarik alaikum..

Especially for teachers from my previous school since in kindergarten and until now;
  • Sek Tadika Kemas Kg Kubang Palas, (1993)
  • Sek Keb Kuala Telemong (1994-1997)
  • Sek Keb Tengkawang (1998)
  • SMK Bandar Tenggara (1999)
  • SMK Agama Bandar Penawar (1999-2000)
  • SMK Agama Kuala Selangor (2001-2003)
  • Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (2004-2005)
  • Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (2006-2o10)
and also to my parents who are also my teachers in school and home. Love u very much, hope u will pray for my success fid dunya wal-akhirah..

>>can i be a teacher too??huhu..



2 comments:

MRS. K ^ibuhadifhessa^ said...

uihh.. byk nya skolah dia... bie mesti bleh punya jadi cikgu.. cikgu taska lagi sesuai coz pandai jaga baby... ahakkksss

Hamba said...

kekeke..